Wait for it, wait for it! I love the pattern it makes, kids will think this is really cool. I also really like your tips page. I may have to borrow that!
Nice! I love this type of activity, having kids observe and respond. And with this tool, think of how many more observation opportunities there are without having to clean up a lab each time you do an activity like this!
Very nice blog! I love the waterfall pic! Your videos are really interesting. The peppermint candy one is so simple and yet so perfect! Great start to your blog... the kids are going to dig it!
Nice blog. I really like your tips to blogging, and the videos are great. Hypertonic and hypotonic are terms my students always struggle with. I really like the way you presented those concepts using the "In Plain English" idea. I think moving the arrows and solute pieces around added to the ability to understand. Good job!
wow. this is really great!! i'll bet the kids will be totally into it!
ReplyDeleteWait for it, wait for it! I love the pattern it makes, kids will think this is really cool. I also really like your tips page. I may have to borrow that!
ReplyDeleteYour videos are a nice length. I think the students will like the peppermint candy demo. You might want to add some music just for fun.
ReplyDeleteNice! I love this type of activity, having kids observe and respond. And with this tool, think of how many more observation opportunities there are without having to clean up a lab each time you do an activity like this!
ReplyDeleteVery nice blog! I love the waterfall pic! Your videos are really interesting. The peppermint candy one is so simple and yet so perfect! Great start to your blog... the kids are going to dig it!
ReplyDeleteNice blog. I really like your tips to blogging, and the videos are great. Hypertonic and hypotonic are terms my students always struggle with. I really like the way you presented those concepts using the "In Plain English" idea. I think moving the arrows and solute pieces around added to the ability to understand. Good job!
ReplyDelete